maandag 23 november 2009

Introduction

Though I like to photograph beautifull people, I am a great outdoor fan. I travel all over the world to enjoy our magnificant planet. Now I am getting a bit older I do not attempt to climb mountains like the Kiliomanjaro anymore or hike trough dense jungles as I used to do. Now my photo&film equipment is getting better, my travels are getting less advenveturious. But anyway, there is a lot to explore, even yards from my backdoor. The outdoor begins at my doorstep.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You live in a dream world ... all these pictures are from the net so don't make out you have been there and took the pictures, utter bullshit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Someone has to take these pictures and put those on the net. And I happen to be one of them who does that. This blog is about beauty, I feel sorry for you that you cannot participate in that. Free yourself from negative thoughts an jalousy, it only makes you feel worse.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I would love to see some of your snapshots from your earlier travels. Perhaps you could post some shots from deep in the blackest heart of Africa of the summit of some great peak. Now that you have better equipment, you must have a scanner to digitize all those old prints.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen